Announcement 2020 I
Authors of Terra Latinoamericana
From the date, all scientific articles published in the Terra Latinoamericana must include the following sections:
Manuscripts reporting studies involving human participants, human data or human tissue must:
- Include a statement on ethics approval and consent (even where the need for approval was waived).
- Include the name of the ethics committee that approved the study and the committee´s reference number if appropriate.
Studies involving animals must include a statement on ethics approval and for experimental studies involving client-owned animals, authors must also include a statement on informed consent from the client or owner.
If your manuscript does not report on or involve the use of any animal or human data or tissue, please state “Not applicable” in this section.
CONSENT FOR PUBLICATION
If your manuscript contains any individual person`s data in any form (including any individual details, images or videos), consent for publication must be obtained from that person, or in the case of children, their parent or legal guardian. All presentations od case reports must have consent for publication.
If your manuscript does not contain data from any individual person, please state “Not applicable” in this section.
AVAILABILITY OF SUPPORTING DATA
By data we mean the minimal dataset that would be necessary to interpret, replicate, and build upon the findings reported in the article. Data availability statements can take one of the following forms (or combination of more than one if required for multiple datasets):
- The datasets generated and/or analyzed during the current study are available in the [NAME] repository, [PERSISTENT WEB LINK TO DATASETS]
- The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- All data generated or analyzed during this study are included in this published article [and its supplementary information files].
- The datasets generated and/or analyzed during the current study are not publicly available due [REASON WHY DATA ARE NOT PUBLIC] but are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Data sharing is not applicable to this article as no datasets were generated or analyzed during the current study.
- The data that support the findings of this study are available from [third party name] but restrictions apply to the availability of these data, which were used under license for the current study, and so are not publicly available. Data are however available from the authors upon reasonable request and with permission of [third party name].
- Not applicable. If your manuscript does not contain any data, please state 'Not applicable' in this section.
All financial and non-financial competing interests must be declared in this section. If you do not have any competing interests, please state “The authors declare that they have no competing interests” in this section.
All sources of funding for the research reported should be declared.
For research articles with several authors, a short paragraph specifying their individual contributions must be provided. The following statements should be used (if apply) “conceptualization, X.X. and Y.Y.; methodology, X.X.; software, X.X.; validation, X.X., Y.Y. and Z.Z.; formal analysis, X.X.; investigation, X.X.; resources, X.X.; data curation, X.X.; writing—original draft preparation, X.X.; writing—review and editing, X.X.; visualization, X.X.; supervision, X.X.; project administration, X.X.; funding acquisition, Y.Y.”, please turn to the CRediT taxonomy for the term explanation. Authorship must be limited to those who have contributed substantially to the work reported.
In this section you can acknowledge any support given which is not covered by the author contribution or funding sections. This may include administrative and technical support, or donations in kind (e.g., materials used for experiments). If you do not have anyone to acknowledge, please write “Not applicable” in this section.
Any contribution that DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ABOVE INFORMATION during submission or review processes, will NOT be published, even if was accepted for publication.
Our objective is to raise the quality and achieve the internationalization of Terra Latinoamericana.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.